4 Cabins, 4 Head Layout with Crew Forepeak
Check out this quick video tour!
Just Arrived in Fort Lauderdale ** New Listing ** US Duty Paid
You’ll be hard pressed to find another Lagoon 52F with as much thought put into off-grid sustainability.
SummerCamp is the ideal sailing catamaran for the full-time live aboard not wanting to be constantly connected to shore power or have the generator running all day.
Just installed in January is an impressive LifePO4 battery power system sufficient to run every thing on the boat (i.e. air conditioning, water maker, scuba compressor (new last year), water heater, and more) without being plugged in or have the generator running.
At the core of the system is 3 Victron 5000 Multiplus’s in parallel, producing a total power of 15,000 watts. A 2400Ah LifePO4 (1200A @24v) battery bank was added (separate from the existing 12V 1260Ah AGM house bank) to power the inverters, bringing total battery capacity to ~3700Ah.
A custom 2KW solar arch was installed on the aft (designed to be able to conveniently store surf/SUP boards). An additional 850W of flexible panels was added on the forward coach roof, and an additional 600W of solar on top of the recently replaced bimini to top it off.
Adding in the existing 300W of solar the boat originally came with, she has an impressive 3600W of total solar power. On a sunny summer day, you can expect to see nearly 200A pumping into your batteries.
16 solar panels in total, are matched to 10 Victron Smart MPPT solar controllers for redundancy and optimal performance with shading. A Victron Cerbo GX touchscreen with an upgraded WiFi antenna allows you to monitor the health of this system remotely from any where in the world.
This system was also designed so that in the event the generator does have to run (if it’s been cloudy), or you are plugged into shore power, you’ll have the ability to charge the boats batteries at a rate up to 600A an hour, ensuring your batteries are topped up in no time and you can quickly get back to peace and quiet without the rumble of the generator.
The bimini top was recently replaced (Fall 2021) with a like-new top from a 2020 model. The original flybridge isinglass still has some life in it but the stitches are starting to go on the zippers (serviceable). Knowing this the current owners also bought an extra set of isinglass from a 2020 model as a spare to go with the boat.
The boat also comes with a full set of canvas covers for covering the helm electronics, steering wheel, winches, and all the hatches. The aft cock pit not only has the isinglass & bug screen enclosure, but also comes with sun shades that extend outward along the sides and aft of the cockpit, giving you additional shade coverage (the solar arch is also great for this). The dingy also has matching chaps to protect it from UV, seat cover and outboard engine cover (not shown in pictures).
You’ll also find bins and bins of spares (all conveniently stored in the custom shelving in the bow lockers), about $10k or more worth, making this boat truly ready to hop on and cruise. Alongside the more common spares you’d expect to see (i.e. oil/fuel filters, belts, etc.) is a spare alternator, waterpump, oil pump, extra set of folding Varifold props for the boat, spare propeller for the dingy, about $1,000 worth of water maker filters and much more.
The current owners are experienced liveaboards who are meticulous with engine/mechanical maintenance - so you’ll have very little to worry about in that department as well. SummerCamp is truly ready to hop on and sail away, just provision and head out.
All new standing rigging just replaced in June this year, minus cap shrouds.
New windlass replaced June this year.
Additional 2400Ah lithium bank (1200Ah @24V) installed.
3x5KW Victron Multipluses installed in parallel (15,000 watts) to run all high load systems (air conditioning, dive compressor, water maker, water heater, etc.) (2021/2022)
- Custom 2KW solar arch installed on aft. (2021)
- Flexible Sunpower panels (850W) installed forward coach roof (2021)
- Bimini replaced, 600W installed on roof (2021)
- Custom storage/shelving built out in forward bow lockers (2021)
- Additional/extra full set of flybridge isinglass purchased off of 2020 Lagoon 52. Very slightly used. New dark grey color. (2021)
- Custom fit organic latex mattress topper and cover for master berth (2021)
- Windows rebedded in hulls (2021)
- All below waterline thru-hulls & seacocks replaced with marelon to prevent future corrosion (2021)
- Black tank dump plumbing re-done with Trident 102 hose (2021)
- Sail drives serviced. All leg seals/bearings replaced (2021)
- Bottom paint (Summer 2021)
- Brownies dive compressor installed (2021) (~$15,000)
- Bow thruster props replaced (2021)
- LOA: 52' / Beam: 28'-3" / Maximum Draft: 4'-11" / Displacement: 26791 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 89'-4" / Dry Weight: 57403 lbs
- 4 cabins/ 4 heads
- US Duty paid
- Yanmar 2 x 75HP 4JH4TE, SD60 saildrives, 3 blade folding props, ~2300 hrs each
- ZF Electronic Engine Throttles at helm
COMFORT EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
- Helm seat cushions
- Storage unit in starboard cockpit furniture
- Deck wash pump fresh / salt water
- Fresh water dock inlet
US 110V Electrical Circuit
- AC monitoring
- 2x220/12/100 AMP Battery Chargers for AGM house bank
- AGM House batteries - 1260 AMP
- S/S Davit with manual winch
- Opening hatches and curtains on aft portholes of aft cabins
- Leather bulkhead organizers in cabins
- Fusion Radio/CD Player MP3 + Speakers in Salon, Cockpit and Flybridge
- Navpack Raymarine 2013 - i70
- Windlass Remote control with chain counter at fly-bridge
- Indirect Lighting in cabins and salon
- Deck courtesy lights in transom, cockpit and fly-bridge
- 4 underwater lights
- Bathroom and shower floors, teak slats
RIGGING, SAILS AND MAST
- Canoe Boom. Aluminum with braces
- Lazy Bag
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Bow Sprit
- 4 electric winches on fly-bridge in lieu of standard
- Swim ladder with hot and cold shower
- Aft cockpit cushions
- Opening life lines for Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit fridge - 21 US gallons
- Cockpit sides and Aft Sun Canvas with windows
- Curtains: Grey
- Hydraulic davit with remote
- Extra for Electrical Aluminum Davit, 661 pounds with aft seat
- Grey sun-lounging pads on fly-bridge
- Large bimini on helm station with windscreen and LED lights, Grey
- Kit of covers - Grey
- 220V icemaker in cockpit
- Grey forward cockpit cushions
- Teak forward and aft cockpits
- US electrical system
- 110 and 220V electrical systems, AC monitoring
- 12V sockets in cabins
- 1 additional 100 A charger
- 1 inverter 12V/220V/ 2000A
- 1 Onan Genset 21.5k KVA (1500 RPM 240V/60HZ) + cocoon with monitoring, ~5,500 hours
- 110V sockets in each bathroom (4)
- Holding tanks + WC electric fresh water for 4 cabin version
- Watermaker 280l / 74G/h Sea Recovery Aquamatic 220V
- 1 additional S/S freezer - 26 US gallons
- Reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning 60,000 BTU for 4 cabin version
- Under-bed slats for 4 cabin version
- Miele washer/dryer 220V/5Kg
- Full Sized Miele Dishwasher
- Large Capacity Stand Up Fridge/Freezer Unit
HI-FI AND ELECTRONICS
- 2x Raymarine Cam - 100 cameras under flybridge
- AIS 700 Raymarine system with antenna coupling
- Autopilot Remote Smartcontrol
- E 125W Display at Nav Station
- E 165W display at helm station with rotating pod
- Fusion music system
- 32" LCD TV in salon
- Radar HD Digital Raymarine 18", 48 NM KW with s/s protection
- Radio CD player MP3 + 2 loudspeakers in cabin
- Raymarine Seatalk/USB PC link
- 1 VHF Raymarine 240 US double handset with DSC
- Bow thruster (new props 2021)
- Highfield OM 390 Ivory + Honda 40CV - Aluminum floor and central console
Contact us about this catamaran, act fast!