Less than 2 years old, she is one of the last desired models built with no coachroof lounge and is a 3 cabin owners version. Major options and upgrades include –
- Faux teak (PlasDECK) on the aft cockpit, transom steps, helm, helm steps, forward cockpit, forward cockpit steps, plus all three heads.
- Square top sail
- Additional i70 instrument at helm
- Quantum Radar, hard wired and wireless operation
- Mast mounted radar reflector
- Axiom 12 MFD
- Raymarine AIS with separate dedicated antenna
- Raymarine forward facing camera
- All electric heads with selectable fresh water or salt water flush
- Salon interior blinds on front and side windows plus forward cockpit door
- Helm enclosure
- Gas grill rail mounted in aft cockpit
- Sterling high output alternators
- Battery parallel switch at helm
- Two new AGM engine start batteries, with DC/DC converters tied to house bank. (January 2022)
- Transom hot/cold water shower
- Windless up remote footswitch
- Additional cockpit fridge in aft cockpit
- Upgraded Ultra Marine Stainless Anchor, 77 pounds, complete with Ultra Marine Stainless swivel.
- Delta backup anchor, 55 pound.
- Galvanic Isolator, 60 amp
- Windless up switch
- TV in owners hull
- Four burner gas cooktop, independent ENO oven/broiler. Oven and broiler has been retrofit with upgraded gas orifices.
- Washer/Dryer. Dryer is vented.
- Cushions in forward cockpit, aft cockpit and helm
- Outdoor side window shades
- Custom mounted spotlight with two wireless handheld remotes
- Water feed from water tanks or from dockside connection
- New premium bottom paint (Sea Hawk Biocop TF, two coats), sail drive paint and zincs (Summer 2021)
- Water maker – Seawater Pro system with remote control panel, 35 gph (Summer 2021)
- Custom water system – water maker output is independently plumbed to both the water tanks and to a separate (brand new) faucet at the galley sink. The line to the galley sink is independently plumbed directly from the water maker through a mineralizing, alkalizing filter. (February 2022)
- Solar array – 1600 (four 400) watt LG panels, custom array frame, two MPPT controllers (February 2022). The array frame is upgraded 2 inch diameter stainless steel.
- New Lithium house bank batteries – three x 300 amp hours (February 2022)
- New Victron 3000 watt inverter/charger (February 2022)
- New Victron Cerbo/Gx50 solar/power monitoring system (February 2022)
Also included is a 2020 Highfield 360 dinghy with FCT console, faux teak flooring, nav lights, bilge pump and a 25 HP Yamaha outboard, still under warranty until September 2023.
Spare parts, lines, bumpers, top of the line Viking PFDs with harnesses all included.
This boat is meticulously kept, has never had storm damage and has never been chartered. No need to pay more and wait for two years for new.