Upgraded 80HP Yanmar engines with sail drives show 200 hours
Northern Lights 9kw Generator shows 86 hours
We love the upper Lounge area on Coachroof, the forward cockpit seating area and the tender platform. Check her specifications, she has lots of upgrades!
Tender platform Features include:
- - upholstery premium sunbrella "pebble"
- - carpets in cabins and corridors
- - full length mirrors in all cabins
- - forepeak berth & heads in port including lights, fan, large bowl electric fresh water toilet, holding tank, shower sump with electric pump, hand basin, shower mixer, air conditioner, outlet socket with integrated USB's
- - Interior saloon blinds, front and side windows
- - saloon table convertible to coffee table and double bunk conversion on telescopic stainless stand
Navigation & Electronics:
- Fusion Marine stereo with docking stations. Includes Bluetooth, USB, AUX. With Fusion marine speakers in all 4 zones
- - External speakers in front cockpit including amplifier
- - External speakers with remote and amplifier in the coachroof lounge.
- - Raymarine base pack includes: VHF ( multizone) at nav station and helm. P70 Autopilot display. Upgrade to Axiom 12" display instead of 7".
- - 170 colour instruments at helmstation.
- - Depth and speed displays + wind transducer.
- - Axiom 16" display at helm station with wifi.
- - Additional 170 displays at helm station.
- - Additional Autopilot, wind transducer and tridata displays in the saloon helm.
- - HD colour radar includes 4kw 18" radiometric scanner c/w mast brakets and Genoa protection.
- - Rear view Raymarine camera connected to Axioms
- - Front facing Raymarine camera.
- - Raymarine AIS system with transceiver
- 12 kW Global Shore Power. Includes shore power cable with stainless steel inlet. US to Euro adapter. Reverse Y adapter. Isolation transformer with boost function. AC switch panel. USA and European supply.
- - Universal outlet sockets
- - Battery charger 12v-100 amp
- - Additional battery charger 12v-100A
- - 3000w inverter. Includes 220v region specific outlet sockets with integrated USBs
- - Additional 3000w inverter
- - Upgrade to house and engines and genset AMG batteries.
- - Additional AMG batteries 8x210 Ah
- - Link engine starter to house batteries with push button at helm
- - wireless ventilation fans in cabins USB rechargeable
- - Genset "Northern light" 9kW with fuel transfer ability and spare kit
- - Chilled water tropical air-conditioning "Frigomar" in all cabins and saloon with 5 digital displays. 70,000 btus
- - Electrical main sheet winch
- - Motorized TV lift in the saloon
- - Upgraded premium conventional microwave oven (LG)
- - Solar panels on stainless steel frame behind the coach lounge with protection. Integrated flexi solar panels on the front cockpit roof. Total 2800W
- - "Victron" high end smart home system connected to mobile phone and remotely accessible.
- - Extra international power outlets sockets installed to utility room and galley
- - "Sanimarine" fresh water toilet systems in all cabins
- - water heaters
- - Watermaker "Sea recovery" 40 gal per hour
- - Premium Washer/Dryer installed in the utility room
- - Hot and cold Stern shower
- - Refrigerator stainless in the cockpit 12v
- - -Freezer installed in the galley 12v
- - -Additional Fridge and freezer "Vertigo" stainless in the galley
- - -Fridge and freezer installed in the port corridor
- - -Electric Grill built into the aft wet locker
Gaz control & detection system
- 2 gas bottles
Deck and Hull
- - Exterior pack "charcoal"
- - Helmsman enclosure includes sides and back
- - Removable helms seat spray dodger
- - Aft cockpit cushions (and backrests)
- - Forward cockpit cushions (seats & backrests)
- - Helm seat cushions
- - Foredeck lounging cushions (full foredeck)
- - Lifting platform with folding chokes
- - Composite teak decking all throughout including lifting platform, flybridge steps, front cockpit & steps, flybridge, toilet & shower floors, and bow chairs.
Sails & Rigging
- - Boom cover
- - Bowsprit with full fit-out and roller furler
- - Code 0 all-around light weather sail
- - Mainsail with "Carver" hook
- - Bimini cover with battens and stainless-steel standing pole.
- - Upgraded Super T-lines "Dyneema" including Main halyard, Genoa halyard, topping lift, reef lines, and Code 0 halyard
- Extra "Spinlock" run and installed to the helm for gennaker
- "Gori" single pitch folding propellers Upgrade for Yanmar 80HP engines
- - 55Ibs 125kg "Delta" anchor with 50 meters chain
- - Anchor bridle with shackles and hook
- - Black fenders x6, Black mooring lines 4x 16mm, Black spring lines x 2 x 16mm
- - 2 x 430 liters fuel "Turtle tanks"
- - 3.6M "Zodiac" lightweight Hypalon dingy with Allu bottom, bow compartment, cushions, bench, oars, 20HP 4 strokes "Suzuki" outboard.
- - weather station
- - "Canon" wireless printer
- - "Racor" x 2 premium fuel polishing system
- - Stainless fishing rod holders on both sides
- - GE safety equipment including 8-man liferaft, U bolts, and tie downs